As a product manager, I bring my curiosity to the table, engaging with customers to validate and pivot product direction rapidly. I use a test-and-learn approach, along with data-driven insights, leaning heavily on UX, to identify product opportunities that give Sabre lodging platforms an edge over our competition. I was able to take a small Proof of concept and encourage innovative prototyping using different resources across several cross-functional teams, facilitate collaboration, that resulted in a feasible, high-performing solution and yielded high accuracy.
Rate Normalization – Key value proposition for Lodging Platform
- Innovative Product Design: Acquired offering 18 months into product ideation at a point when product development was blocked due to lack of a working solution, engaged research teams to develop a creative solution with 26% faster Go-to-market time.
- Market leader: Enabled Like-for-like comparisons of rates, first mover in GDS market
- Enable faster bookings: Decreased time to book by 30% for agency customers
Content for Lodging Platform
- Gap analysis: Project had churn in PMs and glaring capability gaps; conducted gap analysis on missing functionality and created a prioritized backlog for the team.
- Data Quality monitoring: Implemented the data strategy for monitoring data quality of content.
- Inventory Increase: Provided data science guidance to development team to increase inventory count to 1M+ from 400K in platform beyond what the third-party vendor could provide.
- Usability studies: Collaborated with UX for continuous test-and-learn with agents to validate product success and deliverance on pain points
- Content Audits: Repeated engagements with suppliers to validate their content in the platform and deliver confidence in the product.
- Conducted stakeholder engagements to identify opportunities for new products on the roadmap for next year
- Engaged with NAM industry leaders to identify opportunities for product growth in near future and alter product vision
Driving Team Growth
- Instilled best practices (feature elaborations) in scrum team to prevent scope creep
- Encouraged and guided the team to adopt an analytical approach to problem-solving.